COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
- What are cookies?
- What are cookies used for?
- What do we understand by technologies similar to cookies?
- What are third-party cookies? Who are the recipients of the information?
- How long do cookies or similar technologies remain active??
- Using browsers with private browsing mode
- Detailed information about the cookies used by this website
What are cookies?
Cookies are small temporary files that are created on the user's device. (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website, and that allow it to store or retrieve information when browsing, for example, to save your usage preferences or to recognize it on subsequent visits, as well as obtain information about your browsing habits.
What are cookies used for?
The most common uses or purposes are:
- Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the navigation flow within the web or to keep the user connected to it.. By disabling them, It is possible that some section of the web does not work correctly.
- Personalization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of users and their navigation within the web., for the purposes of statistical analysis in order to improve the structure and content.
- Advertising cookies. Used to manage the advertisements that appear on the web, decide the content or frequency of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They help to collect the user's browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show them ads adapted to them.
- Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify the user in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
What do we understand by technologies similar to cookies?
Similar technologies are understood to be any type of data storage and retrieval mechanism that is used on the user's device to obtain information.. The most common include:
- Local browser storage. Some websites use local storages called "sessionStorage" and "localStorage", as well as the browser's indexed database, to save information;
- Local storage of browser add-ons, such as local Flash storage (“Flash Local Shared Objects”) or local Silverlight storage (“Isolated Objects”).
- The "web beacon" is a tracking technique that consists of inserting into a web page (or in an email) an image hosted on an Internet server so that, when the browser or email program connects to said server to download and view the image, the connection is registered. This allows knowing that the user has viewed the web page or the email. Sometimes this image is very small or transparent so that the user is not aware of its existence.
- The techniques of "fingerprinting" that combine information obtained from the browser or the navigation equipment to distinguish a user in his successive visits from different websites.
What are third-party cookies? Who are the recipients of the information?
Cookies on this website can be classified, depending on who creates them, in two categories:
- Own cookies: are created and managed from our sites and web domains, the information obtained being managed directly or indirectly by us for our own purposes.
- Third party cookies: are the cookies that are created and managed from other websites that, although they are not completely under our control, provide functions and features that we have decided to include on our website, What, for example: interactive maps, videos and multimedia elements, social sharing buttons, advertisements, etc. These cookies are under the control of the third party that provides the corresponding function.
How long do cookies or similar technologies remain active??
Depending on their permanence or activity time, we can differentiate between:
- Temporary session cookies; remain stored in the navigation equipment until the user leaves the web page; the browser deletes them at the end of the browsing session.
- Persistent cookies; they remain on the navigation device and the web reads them every time the user makes a new visit. These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which can be short or very long.
Using browsers with private browsing mode
If you want to use this website with a higher degree of privacy and limiting the cookies being stored for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser that has a "private" browsing option. You can obtain information about this possibility in the help pages of the most common browsers:
|Browser||Name of the private browsing function||Get more information|
Internet Explorer 8 and higher
https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/instantanswers/34b9a3a6-68bc-510b-2a9e-833107495ee5/browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge (Microsoft Edge)
|Safari 2 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT203036|
|Opera 10.5 and higher||Private browsing||http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/private.html|
|FireFox 3.5 and higher||Private browsing||https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-Firefox-no-guardar-historial-navegacion|
|Google Chrome 10 and higher||Incognito mode||https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/7005900?rd=1|
You can access the configuration system through the link at the bottom of the home page or by clicking here.
Most browsers allow you to globally disable cookies. Many browsers also allow you to delete the cookies associated with specific websites / domains. For this, the user must consult the help of their browser. Next, Links are included to the help pages of the most common browsers to find out the cookie settings in each one.:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Safari para IOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/es/help
To delete the data saved in the browser's local storage, user can delete browsing history.
To learn how to clear local Flash storage or to limit the amount of space allowed, consult the Adobe Help pages: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
For other browsers, as well as for any clarification or question about the cookies on this website, You can contact us through the contact information on the web.
Important announcement: If cookies are blocked, certain services or functionalities of the website may not work correctly.
Detailed information about the cookies used by this website
Information about own cookies:
- Functional / technical cookies: Necessary to correctly display the website and ensure the proper functioning of the site. They allow you to navigate our website and use the different options or services it has. With them we can, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify you during the session, give you access to parts of restricted access, and use security elements during your browsing.
- Analytical Cookies: They are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the web and to different internal pages., the origin of the visit, Day and hour, platform, search words that a user uses to find their desired content.
Information on Third Party Cookies:
They are cookies managed and controlled by Third Parties, in order to perform / provide functionalities, perform navigation analysis, navigation and search customization, as well as compartmental advertising.
- Functional / technical cookies: They allow you to navigate through our page, using the different options or services that we offer you as, for example, view videos or share content through social networks.
|Third Owner||Duration||Information on the use and purpose|
|YouTube||Session / 1 year||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|Session / 1 year||https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies|
|Session / 1 year||https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Session / 1 year||https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875|
|LinkedIn.||Session / 1 year||https://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy|
|Adobe||Session / 1 year||https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/es-ES/core-services/interface/ec-cookies/cookies-privacy.html|
- Analysis cookies: These third parties offer us statistical information on the behavior of different users on our website to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data on the use of products and / or services on the website..
|Third Owner||Duration||Information on the use and purpose|
|Google Analytics||From 30 minutes to 2 years||http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html|
|YouTube||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Hotjar||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information|
|Adobe Analytics||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/es-ES/core-services/interface/ec-cookies/cookies-privacy.html|
|From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|TripAdvisor||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://tripadvisor.mediaroom.com/ES-privacy-policy|
|Yahoo||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=3_cc-session_73a8316b-ba20-49ca-8542-3cc976f99c51|
|Adobe Audience Manager||From 30 minutes to 2 years||https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/es-ES/core-services/interface/ec-cookies/cookies-privacy.html|
|Adara Analytics||From 30 minutes to 2 years||http://adara.com/privacy-promise|
- Advertising Cookies: They allow us to manage the advertising spaces included on our website, based on criteria such as the content shown or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
|Third Owner||Information on the use and purpose|