Https COOKIES POLICY://www.puertocastillo.com
We thank you for deciding to visit us.. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for this reason we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access GESTIÓN PUERTO CASTILLO, S.L. and it allows us, also, improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; cannot damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of https://www.puertocastillo.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have little differences:
- a) Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device's hard drive and our website reads them every time there is a new visit to https.://www.puertocastillo.com; has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. Allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users get to our page and improve our services.
- c) Functionality Cookies: Allow https://www.puertocastillo.com remember decisions made by the user, as your login the identifier.
The information these cookies collect is anonymized (that is to say, does not contain his name, direction, or other data).
- d) Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or by external content plugins (as Google Maps). further, Some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site they advertise on..
- e) Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing https://www.puertocastillo.com, expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing through https://www.puertocastillo.com is not optimal and some of the utilities available at https://www.puertocastillo.com not work correctly.
a) Own cookies
No cookie allows your phone number to be contacted, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
|Cookie||Date of Expiry||Function|
b) Third Party Cookies. Cookies de Google Analytics
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), THAT 94043, United States (“Google”).
|Cookie||Owner||Date of Expiry||Function|
User settings to avoid cookies.
So, You can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Setting. To know more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To know more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies.
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section > Advanced Options > Privacy. To know more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/